Japan Brand Marketing Manager
- Responsible for developing and implements local consumer insight and translating into meaningful marketing initiatives that drive brand growth and deliver download and in-app purchases.
- Participate in the headquarters’ strategic planning of Japan marketing strategy to maximize quality of the contents and user experiences.
- Work closely with HQ marketing team:
- Own media strategy, planing and create the best content for our brand on official website and SNS to earn organic traffic.
- Support campaign asset/creative production, including concept testing/consumer research, production and execution.
- Collaborate with agency partners on the local campaign including manage the budget, and monitor and report on results, and refine plans as needed.
- Development and maintenance good relationship with media, talent, KOLs and third parties in Japan market.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A self-starter who can complete the task independently and collaborate with team members to contribute to integrated marketing goals across platforms.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience.(especially digital marketing and PR)
- Organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines. Able to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams, third parties partners, and agencies.
- Marketing experience with an innovation industry like application services is plus.
- Having good connection and collaborate experience with third parties i.e. talent, KOLs, TV shows is plus.