Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer at Gogolook, you will participate in early-stage product discussions and be given the opportunities to demonstrate your creative problem-solving skills within a team. You will be a key contributor that crafts and maintains elegant user experiences of our products-throughout the cycle of understanding users' needs, developing design solutions and evaluating/refining the results.
1. Drive digital product design from concepts to final hand-off.
2. Conduct user flows, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
3. Collaborate closely with PM, Developer and QA in an agile environment.
4. Design with a growth mindset and be able to balance business goals and good user experiences.
5. Has a creative mindset and use any design method to get problem-solution fit.
6. Understand widely product requirements and break it down to design solutions in early-stage.
1. Minimum 5 years of work experience in UI/UX design.
2. Experience in mobile consumer-facing products.
3. A strong design portfolio with case studies demonstrating your decision-making process.
4. Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and usability test.
5. Great sense of UI design, including colors, icons, layouts to deliver a high quality visual experience to end-users.
6. Has excellent communication to be a team-player.
<Nice to Have>
1. Familiar with any prototyping tool and has prototyping experience is a plus+
2. Experience with Agile development is a plus+
3. Have a design thinking mindset is a plus+
4. Have data-driven design experience is a big plus+++
About Design Team
If you want to know how we work or what we have learned, feel free to refer our Medium: [https://medium.com/gogolook-design](https://medium.com/gogolook-design)